Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Sicilian Experience

Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of posts latley. I really want to keep this blog going. It's been a bit of a strain latley though. Recently I had the pleasure of having a REAL Sicilian Experience.

I was mugged by a jerk on a vespa.

Definitely not on the top of my "to do" list, thats for sure.

Once we get this all squared away with my insurance company, I plan to post more.

:(

Quick tip for today:

I had a chocolate craving and really wanted to make chocolate chip cookies. But, ALAS! I don't have any room temperature butter. I've done the "nuke it in the microwave" trick and always come out with a melted center. If you take your butter, in the wrapper, and put it in a zip top bag-- then soak it in your sink with cool water.. it should be soft in about 20 min!

No comments:

Post a Comment