Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy September!


It's finally fall! I'm so over the summer heat here that its not even funny. Sicily stays pretty warm all the way up til October, but at least it starts to cool off. I had to get my house into the fall spirit. All I need now is a little apple cider and I will be one happy lady.



Fall also means its time for Richie's first birthday. I can't believe how quickly that happened! People always tell you that it does but you never realize it until it happens to you. I have been frantically searching Pinterest for ideas, scouring amazon and scoring on Pick Your Plum. I hope his birthday turns out the way I have imagined it.

I could hardly wait to pull the box of Autumn decorations out. The house feels a little more like the holidays to come. It makes me a little sad that I can't be home to see the leaves change colors or go to EZ Orchards for a cider donut. I will just have to go up Etna and find me some leaves and acorns. Do those exist in Italy? I think an adventure may come from this search.














Halloween is not too far away and I really should start working on costumes.
Been so busy working on his birthday party




No comments:

Post a Comment